Automated Test Equipment – Services: Automated Test Equipment Business Analysis Engineering
HEI’s Automated Test Equipment Business Analysis Engineering team is comprised of engineering consultants who are both highly skilled in technology and integration but also have a deep understanding of the business aspects of system integration. This separates us from other system integrators who only provide technical services; as well as from purely business consulting firms who don't offer the true engineering experience required for the success of every project. We are committed to exceeding customer expectations by both providing the engineering solution but also by solving the business needs: delivering the project on time and within budget.
Here are the services HEI can provide to its vast customer base:
- Automated Test Equipment Business analysis engineering and requirements elicitation: We provide visual representation of entire business system; including system boundaries, interfaces with external entities, and detailed system functionality, accounting for all possible scenarios to help our customers defining the exact scope of the engineering system needed to fulfill a given business need
- Risk identification and mitigation: Our unique engineering process, based upon a visual requirement elicitation methodology, along with our staff and its combined business and engineering skills, allow HEI to perform risk analysis and mitigation before high dollars are spent on system implementation
- System engineering and program management: Our business minded engineers and their knowledge and experience in the business of system integration can be leveraged by customers that might have technical resources internally but need systems engineering expertise to make sure the project is completed within schedule and budget
- Custom electrical, mechanical hardware and software development: Customers who are in need to subcontract smaller portions of their system implementation can take advantage of HEI’s vast resource pool
- Turn-key System Integration: Combining all of our capabilities into a turn key system integration solution, we deliver solutions from business needs elicitation, through requirements definition, system design, verification and validation, until final system deployment. Several system integration houses claim they deliver turn-key system, however HEI is the only one that can help our customers all the way from the high level business requirements elicitation through the deployment of a system that accurately fulfill those requirements.
Contact HEI today for the best in Automated Test Equipment services, including Automated Test Equipment business analysis engineering, risk identification and mitigation, system integration and more.