High Density Interconnection / Microvia flexible, rigid-flex and rigid circuit manufacturing
High Density Interconnection / Microvia flexible, rigid-flex and rigid circuit manufacturing is a best-in-class capability of leading EMS provider, HEI, Inc. Our HDI capabilities include state-of-the-art UV Yag & CO2 laser drilled microvias, blind and buried vias, fine lines and spaces, sequential lamination, solid copper via-in-pad technology metal core, plated edge holes and heavy copper.
We have provided microelectronic PCBs with fine pitch devices, using 50 micron laser drilled via-in-pad technology and thin build-up materials.
These circuits can realize significant space and weight can savings over traditional circuits.
HEI can produce High Density Interconnection flex circuits with:
- Microvia size down to 50 microns
- Line and spacing down to 25 microns
- Copper thickness down to 5 micron
- Microvias pad size to a via diameter of +150 microns
- Blind microvia plating aspect ratio (depth to diameter): 1.2:1
- Core dielectric thickness down to 12 microns
- Blind and buried via construction with sequential build technology
- Copper via fill available
HEI designs, manufactures and tests advanced electronic components for medical device industry, military and aerospace markets.
Medical Device Manufacturing Products
Medical Device Manufacturing Capabilities
ENEPIG Printed Circuit Boards
High Density Interconnection Microvia
Contact HEI today for the best in Microvia production capability.