HEI, Inc. is a manufacturer specializing in Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS), including Medical Device Manufacturing, Microelectronic Assembly, Turn Key Manufacturing, ATE Services, Ceramic, and Flex & Rigid Flex Substrate Manufacturing. We serve a wide variety of industries. We place a high value on performance
excellence, career development, safety, rewards, and communication. HEI has rewarding opportunities where you can make a difference – we want to be your career choice!
HEI, Inc. Corporate office located in Victoria, MN is looking to hire a full-time Capacity Planner. This position will work closely with the Customers, Vendors, Production, Shipping/Receiving, Manufacturing and Engineering.
· Manage the capacity for our entire plant
· Manage time and labor studies to validate capacity standards
· Release and manage production orders and reschedule accordingly
· Coordinate with manufacturing production the schedule, flow and commitments
· Coordinate with procurement regarding material requirements, shortages, and scheduling
· Maintain regular communication with customers, sales, planning and production
· Maintain system accuracy
· Identify and assist in identifying manufacturing bottlenecks
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
· Excellent computer skills with particular emphasis in heavy Excel usage; including macros and pivot tables
· SAP experience desired; MRP/ERP knowledge required
· Experience with FAR, DFAR, DPAS, ITAR, AS9100, and ISO compliance desired
· Excellent organization and planning skills
· Strong time management skills
· Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
· Manufacturing and/or subcontract manufacturing is required
· Understanding of supply chain concepts and processes is required
· Must feel comfortable presenting information to a large group of people frequently
· Strong stress management skills due to the dynamic nature of the work environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or a related field
· Minimum 3 years Capacity Planning experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Frequently required to sit at a computer and use a keyboard and computer mouse
· Frequently required to stand, walk, talk, or hear.
· Occasionally lift or carry up to 10 pounds.
· Minimal noise level
· Clean room manufacturing environment
· ESD sensitive components and materials